Disclaimer

Disclaimer: All postings seen here are not intended to provide financial or legal services. They are solely experiences, experessions, ideas or thoughts from a normal everyday Latino Man. I simply wish to share them with those that will read them.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gentlemen's Club - Past / Present
 The Gentlemen’s club, has change quite a bit since I have been to one in 15 plus years. I hate to say this, but about 6 months ago I went to one here in San Diego, with my brother-n-law. Now, he came down to visit from Los Angeles (LA), so I was sort of surprised when he asked me to take him to one. Since I have heard that the gentlemen’s club in LA are a whole lot better than those in San Diego…for the very simply reason that the women seen in San Diego…are pretty ugly compared to those in LA.

In either case we went to one and he was not satisfied…first of all, they did not serve alcohol, which he told me they do In LA. Now I told him they don’t here because it is totally nude, well in came back telling that were he goes they serve alcohol and the women are completely nude…so I was surprised…there must be a lot of fights or trouble…he said that the times he had gone only once did he see a group of guys get a little out of hand, but that they were immediately take out by a group of Security guards…then everything went back to business. So he wasn’t to happy with the setup here; he ended up stepping out and going next door to grab a drink, then he would come back and see a few dances and this routing would continue for about three or four times.
The funny thing is that some of the women would attempt to come up on him and he would tell them he needed a drink…they would get extremely flustered and tell him he didn’t and he would laugh…which was the ladies queue to move on. He later told me there were a whole lot of older women in the club and quite a few ugly ones. The few that were worth looking at were simply crowded by tons of guys…it was hard to get to them…lol.

Now the thing is, he got a lady that he liked and got a lap dance…I guess they have a Non VIP and a VIP…he went to VIP section…of course it was 5 song minimum at $20…so you are looking at $100 minimum spent. He did said that the girls got a lot of Hands-on him and he was totally surprised, and of course said it was well worth it. Now, my thing is that I fairly recall that the guys had to keep there hands to the sides at all times and were not allowed to touch the ladies, unless the ladies moved their hands. So when he told me that he got a lot of hands on…I was surprised to here that. I guess that the whole gentlemen’s club scene has progresses or well…hmmm not sure what to say…a lot in the past 15 years.

Now the thing is that since the internet has become a whole lot accessible to these types of things, of course some control is in place, but the accessibility is there…and I am surprised that these clubs have not slowly disappeared. Now, one thing that was interesting was the fact that a whole lot of older ladies were doing this. The thing is you could tell that this was not a choice, but more of a necessity…because most of them, seriously, did not know how to dance, talk or well simply looking at them you could sense that they really did not belong there and were only doing it for economic reasons. You see back in the day it would be the joke that I know where my money was going…to help someone through college…lol…which was usually the case. Now it seems your money is helping to put food on the table and a roof over some ones head…wow. Yah…some of those ladies…had kids…and even married.

Now, like I said just reading on the subject on the net in amazing what you read and find out the gentlemen’s club and how sometimes they comes out in the news about bribery, corruption…etc.. The thing is what happens inside them is an eye opener. Now, I am a guy and heck if this happen back in the day…that would be fantastic…Yah I am sure a lot of people reading would throw something at me…but hey…it wasn’t like that and right now I have other things to do with my money…kids, mortgage, etc….maybe I could be like one of those 60 yea old going in there to get there taste and spend their social security money…lol. Not sure of the ladies would like that…but money is money, where it comes from…I guess.

My thing is…is there a reason for the ladies to go past the line…is it because they are not performing enough lap dances, where they make there money, to sustain them financially; so they need to revert to drastic measures and sometimes they might not be exactly what they would like to do, but in order to make some money they need to? I don’t know…there could be other reasons’, maybe the ladies are taking to like a more hands on approach to there job…who knows.

My Perspective:
It’s not the most liked job in the world, and unfortunately there are people out there that bad mouth these ladies and some men on what they do, but people need to make a living and as long as you have 2 consenting adults, I think what happens inside these Gentlemen’s Club should stay inside. Many of us may not agree with this industry or job, but then again, there are thousands of jobs out there that many of us would agree with either…simply said that there is always someone to fill the needs, demands of a service or product that others look down upon. Don’t hold it against them…they are trying…just like many of us are.

Thanks for reading till next time Latino Man signing off


No comments:

Post a Comment