Disclaimer

Disclaimer: All postings seen here are not intended to provide financial or legal services. They are solely experiences, experessions, ideas or thoughts from a normal everyday Latino Man. I simply wish to share them with those that will read them.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back Problems


I wanted to touch on this, I have had back issues since 2003, and since then I have had to watch what I do and how I do things. Sometimes of course I forget and bam injured, out of commission for a few days, so it was about 5 years ago. Now-a-days I noticed it takes me 5-7 days to get better or over the back pain I caused myself…so since the last episode I have come to make certain that I do things carefully; avoiding anything that might cause the injure to re-occur.
Now, with that I have had to cut certain things in life or for a lack of a better word; reduce some things that I enjoy. Such as fitness, gym, some sports, like basketball. Now, I have to test what ever I might begin to do to make certain that it doesn’t cause any pain. Sometimes I have to ease into things and well it looks like I am a big baby, but let me tell you…back pain is something I would not wish upon anybody.

The thing is that it becomes more difficult to enjoy things in life because of the back issues, ok wait I know there are worst things in life and others are going through worse things that mine ever so often back going out, but I am talking about me and my experience and well, right now it is a huge issue for me and sometimes it gets in the way of well, a lot of things. Now, I have over the past year or so, come to terms with it and have been more cautious. It has help and I am back doing some of those things I had to cut back on or watch how I did it or simple do it at half speed…it’s not as fun.

I guess what I am trying to say here is that, we all experience a lot of things, information, drama, experiences each day of our lives, sometimes they come at us like a freight train other times it sneaks up on us, but each day we handle those things and make it through the day…so as individuals we can take on quite a bit, sometimes we think we can’t but we manage through them; yah we all like to complain about everything and anything, but we keep on, well most of us try and do, sometimes we miss a day, or a few hours. What I am saying, back issues, or any other issues remember you are not alone or the only one experiencing it, but most importantly look around and remember “Yes You Can”.

Thanks for reading, till next time Latino Man signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment